Electric valve actuators
All electric rotary actuators have extensive basic equipment. Numerous additional options possible. Designed according to EN ISO 5211.
- Standard equipment: manual override, position indicator,
End position feedback, torque limitation, adjustable end positions
- Torques from 10Nm up to 4500Nm
- Operating voltages between 12VDC – 400VAC (50/60Hz)
- Positioner, emergency control function, additional end position feedback signal
Double-acting or single-acting in various versions according to EN ISO 5211 and with Namur interface.
- Standard equipment: position indicator, adjustable end positions
- Torques from 10Nm up to 10.000Nm
- Operating pressure up to 10bar
- Optional coatings available such as PTFE, electroless nickel plated or stainless steel. Pivot angles 120° and 180° possible.
Flexible feedback units with Namur interface. Available with height adjustable bridge. For mounting on pneumatic valve actuators or for position sensing of manually operated valves.
- Equipped with capacitive or inductive sensors / electric or pneumatic microswitches as required.
- Various housing materials like polyamide, aluminum, lathiom and more.
- Options such as position indicator, solenoid valve connection (double or single), kit for linear actuators
Accessories for connecting pneumatic actuators to compressed air:
- Solenoid valves 3/2 and 5/2 ways for controlling pneumatic rotary actuators (single-acting, double-acting)
- Silencers, throttle silencers, throttle plates
- Volume boosters, filter regulators, minimum pressure valves, pressure switching valves
- Pneumatic positioners
Accessories for connecting valves and actuators in automation, as well as for manual operation of valves and corresponding end position feedback:
- Mounting bridges and adapters individually made to measure
- Reducing bushings, flange rings and adapters
- Assembly kits for automation of plastic valves
- Manual gearboxes, consoles for end position feedback
- Mounting material
J+J electric valve actuators
Limit switch boxes